Friday, January 15, 2010

Chaos

Warning: Meaningless content

Chaos pronunciation [key-os] A state of utter confusion or disorder; a total lack of organization or order

My life is officially in Chaos and i honestly dont know wat to do
So many thing going wrong at the same time
Yesterday had me talking to myself as i walked to class
The girl behind me gave me 'the look' as she passed me
I figured she heard me talking to myself.

Suddenly i just find myself crying
Thinking about everything
Sometimes i wished i had the courage to kill myself
But am such a coward
The closest have come is looking at the knife and crying

But where there is life, there is hope right?
God knows all things
God loves us even thou we are sinners, right?

I know i probably bought this on myself
But i have tried to change, to be a better person
Nothing seems to be working

I wish i could just get it all done with
Am tired of everything
I need a solution
And soon.........

Still Kalipygus

1 comment:

  1. Please don't kill urself. Try to seek professional help. Pls.

    ReplyDelete