Sunday, January 17, 2010

Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia

hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia  "The fear of Big words"


I hav been diagnosed with the fear of big words
Actually i didnt know what to call this post and then i decide to call it "hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia"

This week i let another man touch me.....Jokes
I went for check up and i had to open my va-jay-jay for the doctor to see
I was Mortified,
The guy just sat down in front of me with light and was peering into my 'private'
I DIEEE!!!
I would rather not share the experience so lets just leave it at that

One beautiful sunday
This pretty woman came with her fine husband,
and as i was just scoping them,
A thought just enterd my head...can i date a married man??
In the past i would have been quick to shout and say God forbid, i would never do that and blah blah but presently to some extent i would say 'maybe

I am saying this because i believe that you can not truly know your stand on something until it happense to you, u might think this is what i would do but then when it happens, you are acting directly opposite of what you thought. I know some people are probably thinking 'what the hell, everyone is responsible for their actions and should know what they are doing'

 YES, that is true but the truth is we are all hyprocrites......We never actually see reason with something until it happens to us then we start to change mouth. I would do another post with scenarios as soon as i am less busy, i think my school's plan is to kill em this week but i shall stil blog

Note: I do not plan on dating a married man, it was just a thought in my head, besides the man and his wife and kids are so lovely, i wouldnt want to break that up.

I dont know why but i have been getting some seriously random and weird thoughts
very unlike me....i would talk more on that later

but i need prayers mehn, some knobs in my brain are going haywire

Question of the Day
how do you feel towards dating a married man/woman?



Still Kalipygus
p.s:- I start my weight loss regime tomorrow
:D

2 comments:

  1. Omo, I'm loving ur mind o jare! Please update often!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. I don't think I would date a married man. The guilt would kill me. I'm a weakling like that. One time my friend told me to save her a seat but I mistakenly let someone else sit there. Later on, my friend came and sat somewhere else because she didn't see me. Then she later apologized to me for not seating with me (she didn't know that I hadn't kept her seat). I just felt so awkward, and I was palgued by guilt until two days later, I broke down and told her the truth. She thought it was funny. Me, i was begging for forgiveness.
    Moral of the story: I don't think I could date someone else's husband. The gilt would be too much.

    ReplyDelete